Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

At what price?

Benedict Stronach. Her official title now is "The Honourable Belinda Stronach". Yea, right. She's been lambasting Paul Martin, and now, she's shaking hands. It sickens me.

Paul Martin has now given us the evidence that he said wasn't true last week... he just bought an MP's vote. The press laughed at Martin when he suggested that the budget vote was still uncertain. It's almost certain now.

Paul Martin has proven us right... he'll do ANYTHING, to buy votes. To BUY YOUR vote. We had a $9 Billion surplus, and now Martin has promised $20 Billion in spending. He said something in the Stronach press conference today I'd like to quote... "I can count". Can you? If you vote Liberal, you can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home