Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, May 09, 2005

WHAT?!?!?

Is Canada listening? How can anyone possibly ignore this anymore?
http://www.canada.com/national/features/gomery/index.html

If the Liberals get any more than 27% of the vote (I picked a fairly arbitrary number here, but I know some idiots are gonna vote for them, so I had to set a threshold somewhere) then I've lost all faith in the Canadian people.

We keep complaining that we've lost our status in the world. Maybe we need to start by cleaning house at home first before we try saving the world! If we're unwilling to look our problems head on and solve them here, how on earth can we do anything about anything abroad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home