Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, June 10, 2005

I just don't get it

Please someone, respond. Explain to me why in this world anyone could possibly concieve of voting for the Liberal Party of Canada.

Canadians are always among the first people to condemn corrupt nations and powers, and rightly so. It's a good thing that we do, and I hope we keep it up. But how on earth can any of us turn a blind eye when it's happening in our own nation???

And how on earth can we justify voting for them just because people think the alternative is "Really Really Scary". Hello? Do we believe everything that comes out of the mouth of the Liberal Party of Canada? Where do people get these ideas? FROM THE LIBERALS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home