Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I never thought I'd say this... WAY TO GO DALTON!!!

Looks like Dalton McGuinty has, for the first time, done something that I REALLY like... he's launched the first salvo in an all out war on Paul Martin. He's launched a website calledwww.StrongOntario.ca, asking for Ottawa to close the "$23 Billion dollar gap" between what Ontario pays and what it gets from its annual taxes.

Now, I'm fine with the fact that Ontario pays Federal taxes that are redistrubuted to help the rest of the nation; it's part of the price of being in Canada, and I'm fine with that. So I disagree with Dalton on that point. But I just love the fact that he's stepping up his efforts, and I think many in Ontario will agree with him.

Let's see how this one plays out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home