Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

More on Dingwall / Liberal Corruption

Yikes. I'm not so bothered by his spending at the Mint; don't get me wrong, I think it's a little excessive, but the golf course, for example, really is a place where business happens. But, all of it put together is a little excessive.

The REAL problem is the other stuff. There's TPC, ACOA, VIA, ETC.; take your pick of the acronym. And that's just what we know about Dingwall's involvement. As for the Liberals, we know about Gomery... then Earnscliff, which, of course, most Canadians have NO CLUE about, thanks to the Liberal MSM... hey media, why isn't that link directly to the PMO getting ANY headlines? And you have the GALL to say the media is not biased? Now I hear about the $171 million to Canada Steamship Lines. Or we could talk about the HDRC fiasco, or the good old $2 BILLION+ gun registry. (hey Toronto... how's that working out for you?)

What will it take for the Canadian people to realize what has been and currently is going on here in this country? We're being held hostage by the Liberal Party of Canada, who, by draping themselves in the Canadian flag, seem to be able to get away with anything and everything!!!

Don't you see it? Can't you see it?

What is it going to take? To all in the media... how about a one day insert filled with an entire shakedown on what's been going on for the last 12 years? I'm willing to bet that whatever paper did that would boost circulation INSTANTLY. I'd go out and buy that edition... and I NEVER buy the paper. They could double their output for that day and it'd be a sellout for sure.

Hey Gloria... you up for the challenge? I'd be one of your biggest fans if you did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home