Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm on the Guelph EDA website!

Yes, you can see Yours Truely on a Conservative Party website! In this photo, the large BOB sign in the middle of the shot... at the top right corner of this sign is a head... and behind/above that head, the forehead, hair, and left ear just barely visible are mine...

Or, there's a better one here; look at the front row, second guy from the right of the photo, then the third head above is mine... right above the granny.

But no, seriously... I'm in one more shot. Right here, with Brenda Elliot, former Ontario MPP. Hint: I'm the other person in the shot, beside Brenda, on the left side of the photo. (the one and only time I'll ever describe myself as being on the "Left" of ANYTHING...)

I was looking to see if I was in any photos at all, and just about fell out of my chair when I saw my big mug with Brenda! So now ya'll get to see what I look like!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home