Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, October 24, 2005

On hiring 300 new Auditors

Do the quick math on that... 300 new auditors, times $80,000 per year (I figured that ought to cover the median salary, benefits, office space/equipment, etc) and what do you come up with? That's right... $24 MILLION dollars a year. And that's a BARE MINIMUM.

Don't they get it? I've got a cheaper way to do it... give Shelia Fraser the full access she needs and the mandate to look under every rock, and boost her department's funding by a meager 1 or 2 million for more staff and resources, and I'll bet ya she'll find a whole lot of waste and corruption.

The Liberal solution? Just breeding ground for more problems. But it sure looks good for the press.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home