Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

3 Minutes

Just 3 minutes. That's how long it takes to run down a flight of stairs, set up a projector, boot up the XP laptop, hook it all up, and launch a presentation in the Hospital's board room.

Whew. Nothing like having things ready to go in advance. The presenter came to me 5 minutes ago and told me she got the times wrong... she was supposed to start at 1pm, not 1:30! When she came to my door, the time was 1:01pm... BUT THE I.T. DEPARTMENT WAS UP TO THE CHALLENGE! Funny, I was in the middle of (on my lunchbreak of course) reading an article on the preparedness of all the major parties for the campaign trail. Nothing like being prepared!

I needed a shot of excitement for the day. Now back to scanning the headlines...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home