Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, November 07, 2005

I TAKE IT ALL BACK...

Wow. I take all the comments of my previous post back... Stephen Harper is REALLY good... he knows how to play the game alright. No one in the media reported this statement that Mr. Harper made...

"We're prepared to bring down the government, but he'll have to contact us and indicate how he intends to do that," Harper told reporters. [...]

Harper said he would be willing to discuss with Layton the option of allowing the New Democrats to use the Conservative's "opposition day" on November 15 to introduce a no-confidence motion.

Read it for yourself here.

Ball's back in your court Jack... then again, who knows? They may even be on the phone as we speak...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home