Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, December 09, 2005

CLARIFICATION: Hitler and Gun Control

In response to a comment to my previous post, I would never attempt to smear Paul Martin by comparing him to Hitler... NEVER. Hitler was an evil man, responsible for hienous crimes. No matter how much I don't like Paul Martin as PM, I can say without reservation that I don't think he's capable of doing anything remotely close to what Hitler did.

I was merely repeating another person's observation regarding oppressive gun control laws... left in a comment on Garth Turner's blog. End of story.

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Dec 09, 09:58:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Thanks for the support... I'll just leave it for the sake of the ethics of blogging... not to delete a post once made.

    In our day and age though, such a clarification is required... for those who don't think too much. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home