Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

CTV's Blog Bias

What gives?!?!?! CTV did an article on blogs... they provided a link to the "Liblogs", and then mentioned us, the Blogging Tories by name, BUT DIDN'T PROVIDE THE LINK TO THE BLOGGING TORIES!!!

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Make sure you write them to complain... that's just plain WRONG!

UPDATE: I sent an e-mail to Mike Duffy. Let's see if anything happens.

4 Comments:

  • At Thu Dec 01, 11:07:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will write. BTW...have you seen Lorie Goldstein's(Toronto Sun)on media bias?Nov.30)
    VF

     
  • At Thu Dec 01, 12:01:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CTV promotes their election blog as 'unfiltered'. They then proceed to pre-read and filter all posts. I've noticed almost all the comments on the CTV blog are pro liberal and especially anti Harper. Any comments I have attempted never made it to the blog and they were very considerate. Liberals win again I guess. Shame on CTV. Write them and let them know what you think about their 'unfiltered' blog.

     
  • At Thu Dec 01, 12:27:00 p.m. EST, Blogger RP. said…

    As I said here, that page is FULL of errors--technical, factual, political, and typographical. It's super, super, sloppy, I don't think I've seen anything like it since the days of geocities and angelfire.

    They also leave out the Blogging Dippers site.

     
  • At Thu Dec 01, 12:28:00 p.m. EST, Blogger RP. said…

    Oh yeah and I emailed them to let them know. What an embarassment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home