Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I feel really sad for him...

Perhaps you all heard about that NDP supporter, Darwin Bedford, who bought several police domains and is redirecting people to anti-Harper sites. Well, here's his photo. I'm posting this here because of his sign. I feel really sorry for him, I really do. Here's what the LORD has to say about his sign...
Why do the nations rage? Why do the people waste their time with futile plans? The kings of the earth prepare for battle; the rulers plot together against the LORD and against His anointed one.
"Let us break Their chains," they cry, "and free ourselves from this slavery."
But the One who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them. Then in anger He rebukes them, terrifying them with His fierce fury.
For the LORD declares, "I have placed My chosen King on the throne in Jerusalem, My holy city."

Psalm 2:1-6

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Dec 13, 11:39:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He quite likely has only heard the modern, evangelical versions of Jesus and Christianity, which is only a charicature of the real Jesus and Christianity, so I can't really blame him too much although I feel sad for him as well (as I do for all who believe in this version of Jesus, many Christians included). When he hears about the real Jesus Christ he'll eventually repent, even if it takes all of the ages.

    All IMHO, of course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home