Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ouch...

Quote from Warren to a Martinite during the Shelia Copps nomination affair....
"Before he could say anything, however, I asked him this: "So, are you going to kill her?"

Mike looked shocked. "What do you mean?"

"Are you going to kill her, Mike? Because, after this farce is finished tonight, you're going to be wishing you did. You're going to wish you killed me, too. Because, Mike, you aren't going to be able to shut us up. The media are going to call us up, and invite us to write columns, and ask us to go on TV. And we will do what you did: we will go after you, over and over and over. Relentlessly. And you won't be able to complain, Mike, because we will merely be doing what you did to Jean Chrétien."

He stammered.

I said: "The only way to shut us up now, Mike, is to kill us." "
I'd love to know who Sheila, Warren, and Jean end up voting for come election night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home