Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wow... free advertising!

WOW... Check out THIS interview with a mom about the Child Care policy announcment by Mr. Harper.

h/t to Warren, once again. For those of you who don't know who Warren Kinsella is, he's a former staffer for the previous PM, an avowed Paul Martin hater and "Liberal In Exile" (TM) during the reign of Paul Martin. He's the author of several books including "Kicking Butt in Canadian Politics" (title slightly modified), a book which I now own and is VERY enlightening in regards to the Liberal Party Election Machine.

And he's one of my favorite bloggers... I check him at least 3 times a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home