Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

"The Apocalypse Canada Ad"

Oops... I got the wrong CTV guy... it was Craig Oliver, not Robert Fife, that I met tonight in Guelph. My bad.

I mention it because he just had the BEST line tonight, in reference to the pulled Liberal ad... he called it "The Apocalypse Canada Ad" on air. SWEETNESS!

But, of course, CTV didn't show ANY of the protest... they had MULTIPLE cameras rolling, and SAID NOTHING ABOUT IT. Hummm... a reporter almost gets creamed by a protest, and they say nothing about it. I think I smell something...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home