Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hey Liberals... BRING IT ON!

The Trojan Tory, Carol Jamieson, has asked Elections Canada to investigate us, the Blogging Tories, alledging that we're an unoffical arm of the Conservative Party of Canada. The Liberal Party of Canada has taken up the call, posting in on their website.

So to all you Liberals out there... BRING IT ON. That's right, investigate me all you want.

1. This is my own personal blog, started of my own inicitive in January of 2005
2. I have had no direction whatsoever from the Conservative Party of Canada
3. I have had no funding or support from the Conservative Party of Canada
4. I don't even think the Party know's I'm a Blogging Tory
5. I have had no direction from my local Conservative EDA
6. Everything posted here has either come from my own head or has been a link to something I personally read myself

Any more questions?

We, the Blogging Tories, are independant Canadians who (for the most part) are sick and tired of the MSM's lack of in depth reporting of the stories that we feel are important to the national debate. I feel that we are being attacked because the political "elite" haven't figured out how to control us, and that THIS is the NEW MEDIA, and they're lightyears behind the times.

Bring it on... BRING IT. The Bloggers are here to stay. And to you Liberals who accuse the Conservatives for lack integrity because of the bloggers, quit your whining. The Bloggers are here to keep EVERYONE honest, both Liberals, Dippers and Tories... it just so happens that you've had so little integrity that we've had lots of material to use against you.

Oh, by the way... was included in the investigation request? I think not. And why not? He's had move negative against Mr. Paul Martin than many of us.

Hypocrits. Rant over.

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Jan 18, 04:44:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    Blogging Tories:

    I think you guys are almost famous enough to start thinly-veiled kickback schemes from government programs. I, for one, won't be at all shocked to see Andrew Prescott tearing down Speedvale Ave in a Ferrari and bribing police officers in July.

     
  • At Thu Jan 19, 10:22:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As if Canada isn't over-regulated enough. What's next? A Blog Registry?
    Keee-rap. I cannot WAIT for Jan 23! (actually, I didn't wait, I voted in the AP ;-))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home