Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Wow... traffic increase!

Just shows how vaulable the RSS feeds are... I've had over 300 comments since September! So, a shout out to the 300th commenter on my blog... it just happens to be my good buddy Shawn Cuthill! For real dude, you posted my 300th comment since my RSS went live!

Thanks to Stephen Taylor for all his help in getting the RSS going.

My 300th post since the blog went live is coming up... and Sunday is its one year anniversary! So I went back and read the first lines of my first post, and wow, talk about deja vu! Read the FIRST LINE of what I wrote a year ago...
"Since when do 'Canadian Values' automatically have to mean 'only the Liberal Party platform'? Since when does that party control what the Canadian people value?"
Was I right, or was I right? The Prime Minister has been talking about "Canadian Vaules", I repeat myself from a year ago... SINCE WHEN ARE LIBERAL VALUES CANADIAN VALUES?!?!?!?!

4 Comments:

  • At Fri Jan 06, 01:02:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Twelve:01 said…

    I love to hear that a fellow brother in the Lord is blogging. Could you pass along any RSS tips from Stephen? I would be very appreciative!!
    email>> sslider115@hotmail.com
    blog >> rejectthecookie.blogspot.com

     
  • At Fri Jan 06, 05:21:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said…

    Rock on. Hopefully the 300th comment honour at least gets me a link :) Thanks bro, and congratulations for taking up the challenge to blog! I know mine has been dominated by baby talk, but after a while i'll shake out of my sleep-reduced haze and give my readers something to chew on! Keep up the great work Andrew.

     
  • At Fri Jan 06, 05:41:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said…

    ps. here's my feed:
    http://athensblog.blogspot.com/atom.xml

     
  • At Thu Apr 20, 09:38:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow i didn't know you were
    such a devoted Conservative.
    Next time i see you i'll be
    the "devils advocate".
    hummmm.... so many parties to choose from. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home