Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bourrie signs treaty with Warren

Well, not a treaty per say, but at least it appears the guns will be laid down. Mark Bourrie has posted a retraction of the comment in question. He says:
"The manner in which my January 14, 2006 blog entry was worded made it seem that Mr. Kinsella had been a party to illegal conduct when this was clearly not the case. I apology without reservation to Mr. Kinsella for that error on my part."
In all honesty, I don't see what all the fuss was about. I could see what Warren was getting at... the wording could easily be read to assume that Warren somehow connected to Adscam. If I was in his shoes, I too would want to make sure that millstone wasn't hung around my neck!

From the beginning, all I think Warren was looking for was a retraction, so had one been posted, or even a clarification of the comments, this fiasco could have been avoided. But, anywho, all now seems to be hunky-dory in the blogosphere, so I can go to bed and sleep easy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home