Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I just don't get it

I'm just speechless. I've always heard of conservatives eating each other alive, but never had the displeasure of being the one eaten.

What Emerson did is allowed in our system... BUT, big but, I've ALREADY SAID that it's dishonest to his electors.

What would Jesus do, you have asked me? He wouldn't participate in our system, I'll tell you that much... He'd replace it. (coming to a world near you... any day now...)

That said, how does a Christian deal with things like this in Ottawa?

I'll just say that I'd personally never cross the floor.

To those who have replied here with venom... I was only pointing out a few things that were being missed in the debate. End of story. Bye for now.

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Feb 22, 04:05:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is all about perspective...I think he meant being a Lib in this parliament would be a waste of time. interesting twist there...VF

     

Post a Comment

<< Home