Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patrick's Day... at home

It's St. Patrick's day, and I've got to be the only Blogging Tory at home tonight! Lots to do, and as I'm sure you've all guessed by now, I'm not much of a drinker. ;-) (though a glass of wine every now and again is nice...)

Of course, it's really the day to remember St. Patrick, the man who brought the seeds of the Christian faith to the island of Ireland. As we remember Patrick, how about we remember the Glorious Man, that Holy Son of God whom St. Patrick dedicated his life to tell others about!

- - - - -

On another note I reached comment number 800 this morning. Congrats to Drew. The number of comments has gone up quickly recently, mostly due to some quick half-baked posts from me, and the firery replies they spawned. Thanks to all who've chosen to contribute... hopefully we can all share ideas and help one another grow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home