Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Da da da daaaa... comment 1000!

It's been a great ride these last 5 months, since this little wee site exploded with readership and debate. A lot of topics have been covered, and, thanks to our vistors on both the right and the left of the spectrum, more educated positions have been taken by myself, and I'm sure, some readers.

Congrats on post number 1000 goes to a newcomer... DIRK! Thanks to all who have been making this site successful.

4 Comments:

  • At Thu Apr 13, 10:20:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian said…

    I have only been reading your blog for a week or two, and although we couldn't be more diametrically opposed politically and philosophically, the fact that you encourage healthy and polite debate, has made your site a pleasure to visit.

    Congratulations on reaching comment 1000!

     
  • At Fri Apr 14, 03:06:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    Gotta give props to Dirk Nowitzki: being a dominant NBA big man on an overachieving time probably doesn't allow much time for blog commenting, but he's found the time.

     
  • At Fri Apr 14, 02:52:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    I'm surprised you aren't forced to post on blogmaverick.com.

     
  • At Fri Apr 14, 08:29:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seeing that Dirk is here because of me, I will take this opportunity to appologize to Andrew, as well as the rest of you. I've done my best to encourage him to put on the Conservative blue...he's going to need a lot more work. Actually, he has a pretty good head on her shoulders and I'm sure that he's got a lot to contribute to any debate that might arise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home