Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Oilers... what a team

Everyone, including me, figured that Edmonton was going to go out in four games. Their star goalie, who had been keeping them alive through the playoffs, was down and out for the season.

Hanging on by a tread, they took Game 5 into overtime. When watching the replays of Edmonton's overtime goal, I said, "That's the kind of motivation a team needs to turn a series around and go all the way to the Cup."

Then tonight happened. Edmonton wins, FOUR to NOTHING.

I may well be right... this team has been fired up, and they are firing on all cylinders. Look out Carolina...

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home