Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Slowness in the Bloggosphere

Well, at least on my part. No, I haven't decided to pack it in, just have been busy, or haven't had much to say lately. Finishing up "Grits" by Christina Newman, keeping tabs on local happenings, etc.

I'm heading out to Halifax next week for a couple of days, a friend's wedding, so look out Nova Scotia! Will spend Canada Day driving my buddy's U-Haul through Quebec, so there won't be much blogging for a bit after next weekend.

Stay tuned, I'm sure something earth-shattering will occur between now and then.

Oh yea, and there is, of course, Game 7 tonight... GO OILERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home