Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, July 17, 2006

"Carol? Is that you?"

Carol Jamieson, is that you saying nice things about Mr. Harper?
"Honestly, I haven't seen him do anything yet that I disagree with," said one long-time senior Tory who supported another candidate in the party's leadership race and who last year voiced serious reservations about Mr. Harper's prospects.

"Everything I have seen so far makes a lot of sense to me. I'm asking why didn't we do it sooner. I think even Toronto is warming up to him. It's funny how it shifted from 'scary, scary, scary' to 'he's doing a good job.'"
From Gloria Galloway in today's Globe and Mail.

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Jul 17, 04:14:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya - I was wondering the same thing. Despite my deep objections to her public washing of party laundry, which in my opinion smelled a little of sour grapes, I like Carol. She is a battleaxe true and she is a doer, and from my (limited) experience on campaigns there are far more talkers and title-holders than actual doers. I wonder why, if this was in fact Carol, she allowed her name to be used in her attack but not on her reconciliatory moves?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home