Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Joining the fun

With all the Liberal Leadership candidates being spoofed, I didn't want to miss out on all the fun. (too bad skinny guys like me don't translate too well into South Park characters)

Thanks to The Frog Lady for the fun. (ps - I think your Fry and Kennedy are the best)

(For the comparison, look above to the right for my Blogger pic)


NOTE: Just to be CLEAR, this IS NOT an endorsement of South Park in any way, shape, or form. For the record, all fun aside, I think South Park is one of the worst exports our nation has come up with... so there. Kenny is dead, get over it!

The only reason I know anything about it is because my old boss was named Ken... so the question "Where's Kenny?" often came up, to which the reply of my co-workers was, of course, "I killed Kenny!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home