Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, July 24, 2006

My MP is the wrong colour

...and because we have one that's red, not blue, I have no idea what this is all about. But the staff of the guy next door knows all about it... and can't/won't say a word.

We'll, I'd love to be there, but I'm not going to take any time off work for something that I know nothing about. So there. :-P

5 Comments:

  • At Mon Jul 24, 05:46:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, you have MY curiosity, first I have heard anything of an announcement. Hmm...

     
  • At Mon Jul 24, 06:01:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just heard on CTV that the announcement is regarding the compensatin package for the remaining Hep C victims.

     
  • At Tue Jul 25, 01:11:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nah, you don't know what's going on because the PM is not transparent and likes to make stuff up as he goes along.

     
  • At Tue Jul 25, 01:33:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    Maybe it's just been such a long time since you've seen a non-Liberal PM, gritpatriot, but Mr. Harper seems to actually keep promises he makes (which to me seems fairly transparent) and seems to not do a 3 year duck-and-cover routine when there's some appearance of impropriety.

    Does he always show his cards at the table? Not right away. But how many trial balloons did the Chretien-Martin administrations float with no intention of following through on in their 13 years of power?

    I'm not a partisan cheerleader by any stretch of the imagination, now (I have no intentions of renewing any of my now-lapsed party memberships), but it seems odd that you'd try a crack like that without doing a serious duck-and-cover routine on your own rear end first.

     
  • At Tue Jul 25, 11:31:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Matt said…

    GritPatriot's been trolling a few conservative blogs today. must be a slow day in his leftwing lala land

     

Post a Comment

<< Home