Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Props to Lib MP David McGuinty

I saw online that he had commented on the "national disgrace" at the War Memorial, so I sent him a copy of the e-mail I sent to the PM and my MP. One of his staffers replied and send me a copy of the press release he issued today.

Props to David McGuinty, MP. I'm behind your request 100%! Here's the press release...

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Jul 04, 07:59:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't look for great things from this McGuinty either. He was on a talk show this morning explaining that if he ever got a hold of the yobs that desecrated the War Memorial he would take them to the War Museum so they could learn about Canada's history and maybe understand the ramifications of what they did. Gee, pee on the War Memorial and you get a free pass to the War Museum. Stupid me, I paid to go there...

     
  • At Tue Jul 04, 08:15:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Joanne (True Blue) said…

    They should be made to scrub the washrooms there.

     
  • At Wed Jul 05, 09:06:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger JeffDG said…

    Anybody read the full press release. He only wants to make it a crime to desacrate war memorials "on federal property".

    Almost every small town that I've ever been to has a small memorial somewhere. They may not be on federal property, but they deserve respect just the same.

     
  • At Tue Jul 11, 02:55:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger none said…

    Don't praise McGuinty here, he was sent requests in the past when he was part of the governing party to have a guard there and didn't even reply to these people. He's just grandstanding now. Pretty pathetic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home