Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Upgrading the Toy

Just got a new Palm the other day... going from a Tungsten E to Tungsten E2. Only difference is that the E2 has Bluetooth, and is capable of using wireless, with an adapter card.


I figured it would take a couple of hours to move all my data and apps over to the new Palm. Didn't have time, so I was gonna have to wait a week before I could upgrade. Had it all plugged in and charged, and I said to myself, "I wonder what would happen if I tried to HotSync it..."

So I did. Wow. I mean, like, WOW. It syncronized alright... all my contacts, files, applications, preferences, EVERYTHING. Took less than THREE MINUTES to do the whole shootin match!

Man, it just shows you how used to Windows I am... I set aside a couple of DAYS to get everything right when I upgrade. I've always been a Windows fan, and I thought I'd want a Windows CE device over a Palm, but I must say, I'm REAL impressed by the Palm OS on this one! I may have just been converted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home