Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Moronic Liblog Petition

Well, the "Libloggers" want us to change our name from "Blogging Tories" to "Blogging Whorries". Stephen and Craig, I offically vote "NO, but thanks for coming out MORONS".

The guy who started the petition is Jeff Davidson, and the peition is here. Make sure you sign up with something "creative". I liked Dante's signature... LOL. That darned "Potted Plant" from the PQ leadership showed up again...

As for Jeff, his e-mail was posted on the petition... it's falgarwood_(AT)_hotmail_(DOT)_com. Make sure you drop him a line and tell him what you think of his idea.

Oops... I guess I shouldn't have posted it on my blog in plain text like that... a "spider" may come along, see his e-mail address, and automatically put it on half a dozen spam lists. Sorry about that Jeff... I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Oh, right, don't forget to e-mail Jeff your two cents at falgarwood_(AT)_hotmail_(DOT)_com.

h/t to Uncommon Truths.


UPDATE: Upon reflection, this post sounded more vindictive than was intended... e-mail address changed to prevent spam.

6 Comments:

  • At Sun Sep 10, 10:12:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Jeff said…

    my my.....for a born-again, you're a nasty little fellow aren't you?
    psssssst....you know the great thing about email? you can have more than one address.

     
  • At Mon Sep 11, 07:10:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, I missed the part that explains why we care.

     
  • At Mon Sep 11, 09:34:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Jeff said…

    congrats on 20, 000 visitors. your popularity and influence have crippled my email capabilities. not.

     
  • At Mon Sep 11, 10:52:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    You're welcome Jeff. ;-)

    Actually, to respond to your previous comment, I posted your e-mail because I knew my blog was too small to attract any spiders...

    Yea, the tone of my original post was a little over the top... I am sorry about that. Having been learning about being more "Christ-like" lately, I guess I just proved that I need more work. It certianly was not very "born-again" of me.

    The post was supposed to be more kidding around than vindictive... I apoligize.

    Your e-mail address has been removed from the post.

     
  • At Tue Sep 12, 03:02:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Jeff said…

    apology humbly accepted.

     
  • At Tue Sep 12, 05:13:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Thanks. Appreciated. Glad that you saw it... that's the problem with posting an appology... you never know if it will be recieved.

    Actually, I was planning to e-mail it if there was no reply... since I do have you're e-mail address... gulp...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home