Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, October 13, 2006

New OPP Chief Fantino - Props to Dalton

Dalton McGunity has made a stunning choice for the new OPP Chief... former Toronto top cop Julian Fantino.

I say stunning, because I'm shocked that Mr. McGunity would select such a "Law and Order" kind of guy... it's the sort of appointment that you'd expect a Tory to make, not a Liberal. Perhaps a pre-election move?

Regardless, I give Dalton props for the move. After the ineffectiveness of the previous OPP chief, I know I'll sleep better having someone who will actually enforce the law running the show in this province.

Oh, will you look at that... the editorial board of the Toronto Star thinks he's a poor choice. I'm liking this appointment even more now!!!

h/t to Mark C. of "Daimnation!".

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Oct 13, 01:31:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not sure how someone could see having Fantino in charge of anything as a good idea, except perhaps for people who are fond of police states which I have no doubt he'd turn us into if he had the authority to, but to each their own I suppose.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home