Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Testing 1-2-3

Here we go, testing the new Writely program... it's Google's cool new online word processor.

What is it? It's a FREE, yes, that's free, online word processor, created by Google. They're continuing to expand their selection of online apps, like Google Spreadsheets, introduced to me by Calgary Grit. (see? Some Liberals are good guys...)

Well, I had some time to kill tonight, so I figured I'd give this thing a try. To view this document, which has been published for all to see (oh yea, did I mention that you can use it for online collaboration?), you can check it out here.

I'm out. Behave all.



(this posting was written and posted directly from my Writely account... which is linked to my Gmail account)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home