Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, October 30, 2006

The things you find

If you're not a geek, then this won't interest you in the least. And if you are a geek, it depends on what kind of geek you are as to whether or not you'll care.

Was downloading some trialware from Microsoft, and for kicks, I checked out the top level of the link I was redirected to. And found this...

Here's the link, while it lasts...https://microsoft.order-10.com/

(and for those who think it's not a legit Microsoft site, here's where I was)

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Oct 31, 07:51:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not so sure about that. It might be, but the whois record for that domain shows:

    Registrant:
    Catalysis
    1601 E John
    Seattle, WA 98112
    US

    Domain Name: ORDER-10.COM

    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Catalysis
    1601 E John
    Seattle, WA 98112
    US
    206-826-8000 fax: 206-826-8888


    Record expires on 08-Jun-2007.
    Record created on 08-Jun-2005.

    Domain servers in listed order:

    NS1.WIA.COM 207.66.128.8
    NS2.WIA.COM 207.178.60.8

     
  • At Tue Oct 31, 08:01:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Yea, that's why I posted all the details... but I got there from http://www.microsoft.com/office when I downloaded some trialware.

    Anyway, it's a minor goof, no biggie, but I thought it was funny, since he's connected (or simply contracted out by) to Microsoft.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home