Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, November 27, 2006

You know you're a junkie when...

...there's a Federal by-election a mere hour away, and you're being driven NUTS because you can't find any way to get out there and help!!!

I guess I'll be watching the results from home, instead of the campaign office! :-(

UPDATE: WOO HOO!!! I got a ride! But he's headed home shortly after the polls close, so I'll still have to watch the results from home.

4 Comments:

  • At Mon Nov 27, 01:51:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Jeff said…

    stay home. haskett's a flake and doesn't stand a chance.

     
  • At Mon Nov 27, 04:15:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She's a zealot.

     
  • At Tue Nov 28, 08:59:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    rcld, your point would be...? And your problem with her being a zealot would be...?

    You see, I like zealots... you know where they stand. Unlike most of our politicians who never really take any kind of stand on anything, and just espouse the views that are politically expedient for the moment... subject to change after the release of the next poll, or after it's too late and you've voted for them already.

    I for one believe that we need more people in Ottawa who have a position, and then implement it. That's why I have more respect for the NDP than I do the Liberals... at least you know where they stand, rather than having this big Liberal nebulus of doubt and shifting opinion.

     
  • At Tue Nov 28, 12:19:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Ryan Schmitz said…

    Sounds like Clintonism has crossed the border.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home