Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Dion wins... and I was right

Well, it's over... Mr. Dion is the new Liberal leader.

DION - 2521
IGGY - 2084

Funny, I'd like to take this opportunity to post a quote...
if then a "Stop Rae" campaign is fostered, the only one, I think, that will be able to pull it off then is Dion, the only potential dark-horse in this race.
I said that back in early October, but I felt all along that Dion was going to take this.

Well, we're ready to go, now that we know who we're going to be facing. Let the games begin!

ps - I guess I can take that book back to the library. I had taken out Buzz Hardgrove's "Labour of Love"... I was hoping to use some of Buzz's 46 references to Bob Rae on this blog during the next election. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home