Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Harper should call Dion's bluff

The Honourable Stephane Dion, the new leader of the Liberal Party of Canada, is already rattling the electoral sabers, telling his new flock to be "ready for an election at anytime", and that "the direction Mr. Harper is choosing to go is the wrong one".

So, if Mr. Harper is leading the country so badly, then Mr. Dion has an option. And I think Mr. Harper should give it to him TODAY, during his welcome to the new leader.

"Mr. Speaker, if the new Leader of the Opposition truly feels that the direction I am taking the country is so wrong, then I would like to remind him that he has the opportunity, and if I may say, the obligation, to introduce a motion of non-confidence in this government."

Make it clear... drop the gauntlet. Ask Mr. Dion, in the words of the great "Dirty Harry" Callahan...

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?'.... Well? Do ya, punk?"

(not that I think he's punk... but you get the idea...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home