Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More fodder for Warren

"Torstar cutting jobs in newspaper division". I'm sure there's a twinkle in Warren's eye right about now...

UPDATE: When I said twinkle, I was referring to his views on the Star... I didn't mean to imply that he would be happy about it. He posted on the issue, mad as heck about it.
December 20, 2006 - I don't want to give away the contents of tomorrow's media poll in the Post. But if you wonder why I so often feel managers at the Toronto Star are full of crap - lecturing people all the time about social justice and caring and whatnot, but rarely practicing what they preach - read this.

Flushing a bunch of good people less than a week before Christmas. Un-frigging-believeable.

Where's your column about this one, Zerb? We won't hold our collective breath.

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Dec 20, 12:44:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grapple with a tough market my arse! People are getting fed-up with the incessant drivel, anti-govt tirades these "rags" continue to produce. More and more Canadians (like myself) are turning to web based news, blogs and radio broadcasts for their news. It is truthful and factual.

    Not the constant "an un-named source" crap we see in the Star and other Liberal fishwrap.

    Of course .. all IMHO.

    MiM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home