Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Weather decides Liberal Leadership!

Oh my... here's Warren's take on the situation...
December 1, 2006 - Check this out. The delegate registration process here in Montreal ended at 9 a..m. Lots of people were delayed by the bad weather - so they didn't make it. I've heard about people literally breaking down in tears, when told the news.

This photo, taken a minute ago on my cell camera, shows very, very many Liberals - who are very, very upset - waiting to "bump up" for the vacant delegate spots. This is where the leadership may now be won.

It is like the fabled helicopter lifting off the rooftop in Saigon, totally chaotic, and no other media is paying attention. They should.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home