Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Final John Baird Post

Oh yea, can't forget to post the pic...

One final funny story from the day... so I was outside for a bit "keeping the protesters company", and an older gentleman in a Toyota Prius pulls into the parking lot. Remember, these guys are protesting the Conservatives as being "environmentally unfriendly". He rolls down his window and says something to them, to which they reply with cheers of "YEA, PRIUS!!!", all of them supportive of this environmentally friendly older gentleman, driving an hybrid.

These cheers reduced me to gales of laughter... so I gently broke the bad news to these poor and deluded young folks, by cupping my hands to my mouth and yelling to them at the top of my lungs...

"GUESS WHAT GUYS? THE GUY IN THE PRIUS? HE'S WITH US!!!"

Thank you for your impeccable timing George... our former CPC riding president, and local CPC elder statesman.

PROTESTERS - $0.00
TOYOTA PRIUS - $31280.00
CPC MEMBERSHIP - $10.00

LOOK ON PROTESTERS FACES WHEN THEY REALIZE THAT NOT ALL CPCer's DRIVE GAS GUZZLING SUV's, AND ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT - PRICELESS

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home