Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Protest at John Baird Speech

Well, I don't know if you can really call 10 or so students skipping classes to picket outside of where he's speaking a "protest"... maybe a "friendly reminder of disatisfaction"?

Wow... a Conservative Minister of Environment, and former Harris Cabinet Minister no less, draws less than a dozen activists in a city that's known for it's activisim. Not bad!

I was going to post some pics, but Blogger isn't cooperating... look for them later tonight. And some video clips too... but Google Video wasn't cooperating either.

(Guess they're trying to force me to change to the new Blogger... grrr... oh well)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home