Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Where I just spent the last three days

Talk about total coolness...

I just got home from spending the last three days in Ottawa... sitting in on Carlton's University's Model Parliament, conducted in the Senate Chambers of the Parliament of Canada.

And I was the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for the Environment. The Liberals Kyoto bill never knew what hit it this weekend.

A shout out to everyone that was there that I got the chance to work with, or oppose, this weekend. Stay tune for more details on the fun, and the serious discussion on real issues, that ensued.

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Jan 15, 03:18:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to hear all about it!

     
  • At Mon Jan 15, 03:36:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey friend, very encouraging to see a Christian stand up for the Lord Jesus Christ. The enemy inside 'militant secularism' is cohorting with the real enemy 'militant islam'. i am praying that more honest Christians stand up against this. good job my friend. keep up the good work.
    -pio

     

Post a Comment

<< Home