Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Why we're in Afghanistan

Do you want to know why I think Canada should remain 100% committed to the mission in Afghanistan?

My wife and I just finished watching "United 93". Nuff said.

Don't you dare tell me we that should pull out until you've watched it for yourself.

It was just a small, deluded, extremeist group from within that faith that started this whole mess. And they're still at it... attacking schools, seeking to repress women, and blowing up our soldiers... who would, I'm sure, much prefer to be digging wells, and helping to rebuilding that devastated nation... the work that Jack Layton would prefer they be doing. You and me both Jack.

We can stop shooting and pull out once they wave a white flag.

7 Comments:

  • At Sun Jan 07, 10:12:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A pitbull doesn't think when given an order to attack by its owner. It doesn't care whether the person deserves to be harmed or why they are to be attacked.

     
  • At Sun Jan 07, 10:25:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Jeff said…

    It was just a small, deluded, extremeist group from within that faith that started this whole mess.

    i assume you're referring to the republican party.

     
  • At Mon Jan 08, 08:17:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Hilarious Jeff, hilarious... NOT.

    You know who I'm talking about... Osama & Co.

    You see? The fact that I have to spell it out for you is an indication of how screwed up our nation is... we can't even see the threat.

     
  • At Mon Jan 08, 12:10:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Forget it, cc. Anyone who thinks that Stephen Harper is a pox on our country needs our sympathy.

     
  • At Mon Jan 08, 12:22:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The majority of Canadians think Harpy's a pox.

    Don't you dare tell me we that should pull out until you've watched it for yourself.

    *ahem*..."I have not watched it, and we should pull out of Afghanistan NOW!"

    There. What ya gonna do about that, Shrilly McHighDudgeon?

     
  • At Mon Jan 08, 04:08:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To anonymous 12:22PM -

    So you really know what a majority of Canadians think? Boy, you must be really tired after asking all those many millions of people. Hey, by the way, how come you didn't ask me?

    On a more serious note, the fact that you seem to take pride in your refusal to watch "United 93," and indeed in ignoring the rest of CC's points in his post speaks volumes about your mind being so made up that you don't want to be confused with facts.

     
  • At Thu Jan 11, 02:46:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait, wait... so Hollyweird is good now? We like Hollyweird? I thought we hated Hollyweird!

    This is great! Cause I really actually like movies and it sucked that I had to hate Hollywood because of their ridiculous Liberal bias! Now I can watch Good Night and Good Luck! Woo hoo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home