Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another Climate Change Denier

... except this guy's got some credentials behind him. Read all about it at The Politic.

I really like this quote:
"Let me stress I am not denying the phenomenon (of global warming) has occurred. The world has warmed since 1680, the nadir of a cool period called the Little Ice Age (LIA) that has generally continued to the present. These climate changes are well within natural variability and explained quite easily by changes in the sun. But there is nothing unusual going on."
"Dr. Tim Ball, Chairman of the Natural Resources Stewardship Project (www.nrsp.com), is a Victoria-based environmental consultant and former climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home