Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Penn & Teller - "Ban H20"

Sweetness... Penn & Teller, the often foul-mouthed comics from the States, set up a bunch (we're talking HUNDREDS) of people to sign a petition to ban "Di-Hydrogen Monoxide"... commonly known as "water".

Check it out for yourselves... are most environmentalists just lemmings, like these folks? Many that I've spoken to are... some are genuinely informed of the issues, but most I've talked to are not. For example, I've read the Kyoto protocol, which most people I've talked to haven't... and they still don't get it when I point out the relevant economy crippling portions contained within it.

h/t to The Stong Conservative

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home