Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, March 05, 2007

"Harper decisive... like Atilla the Hun"

Excuse me? Hey, Ralph Goodale said it, not me...
"On the one side people might say 'Well Mr. Harper is decisive,'" Liberal House leader Ralph Goodale said in an interview. "On the other side they might say 'Well, so was Atilla the Hun.'
That's what I call taking "Fear and Smear" to a whole new level...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At Mon Mar 05, 01:48:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A liberal said it,so no waves,no legal threats,no big deal. :-(

     
  • At Mon Mar 05, 02:57:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I prefer an honest conseervative Attla over a bunch of dishonest train robbers like the liberals

     
  • At Mon Mar 05, 03:09:00 p.m. EST, Blogger hunter said…

    I'm beginning to think the Ralph is mental unstable, or going senile, not sure which. Yup a Liberal can say anything, let a Conservative call some Liberals extremists, they get sued.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home