Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

CPC Energy: Sweet intro page

Just decided to check and see if they've done anything new with the CPC Energy website... someone has put together a HILARIOUS Flash intro page that is SO TRUE!

Yep... if you really want to be a rebel in today's universities, your only real option is to do the radical thing... JOIN THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY!!!

I was surprised when I went to Carleton's Model Parliament. I figured it would be a 60%-70% vs. 40%-30% ratio of Liberal/NDP/Green to Conservative. I actually found that it was a solid 60% Conservative base. I've been hearing that Conservative clubs are seeing a resurgence these days, and that bodes well for the country. In fact, I've heard that one of the local universities is getting a student who is transferring from out east, and apparently this student is HIGHLY involved out there... will be a great addition to our local team too.

So, all you young people out there... break free from the group-think... question authority... JOIN THE CONSERVATIVES!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home