Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Victoria Day

And as a British born subject of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, I'll add a hearty "God Save the Queen" to that!

Speaking of my British roots, being born in Manchester... Calgary born Owen Hargreaves has just been traded to my hometown team, Manchester United. Woo hoo! GO MAN U!

Spending my day today in a way that even P.E. Trudeau would have approved of... heading out in the canoe for a spin. It's a nice zero carbon activity to boot... should offset my enjoyment of tonight's fireworks!

2 Comments:

  • At Mon May 21, 12:11:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As another Brit I endorse your comments. It's just a pity you were born on the wrong side of the Pennines, just like my youngest son.

     
  • At Mon May 21, 10:17:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I share the feelings of excitement, regarding Man U's acquisition of Hargreaves!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home