Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Sweet Fred Thompson '08 Shirt!

Just looking at the Fred Thompson '08 Facebook group I joined, and someone posted a pic of this sweet looking shirt...

I thought I was the only one who remembered that he did a cameo in Tom Clancy's "The Hunt For Red October" back in the early 90's. And I like the play on it... "The Hunt for a Red November"! Hear hear!

Kinda tempting to get one...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Jun 22, 05:06:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope they do elect him. It would be an unmitigated disaster and would put the final nail in the Republican coffin for some time.

    Failed war + massive deficit + false toughness = recipe for some REAL comedy.

    Colbert and Stewart would be praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for comedy bounty from above.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home