Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Still Alive

Yea, I'm still alive... thanks for caring!

Been busy, doing a whole wack of things. Doing some consulting after hours, setting up a new network for a customer.

Was also getting a sermon ready for last Sunday, focusing on Isaiah 65... looking at that section in the context of God's ownership over Creation, the Ancient and Future Nations of Israel, the Church, and eventually all mankind at the end of time. Neat stuff... puts all the politics into context, eh? Well, it does for me at least.

Like I said, kinda makes blogging on politics seem, well, somewhat less important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home