Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

"workingfamilies.ca"

I am absolutely appaled by the lies, mistruths, and slanderous garbage that is being peddled by these arms length agencies of the Ontario Liberal Party.

Just saw another one on the TV this evening. Disgusting. And it looks like there's not a darn thing that can be done about it, because the writ hasn't been dropped yet... therefore, third party advertisers are allowed to fill the airwaves with their biased spin.

Fear, mistruths, mudslinging, and scaremongering... the same old ploys that are being consistantly used by the Liberal Party... both Provincial and Federal. I didn't think that our "democratic process" could stoop so low... looks like I was wrong.

For shame.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home