Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Video of the Day... from CHCH

This one's my video nominee for today, under the heading "Most Damaging News Story".

I call it the CHCH "Leading with your Chin" video clip... where Liberal media advisor Ben Chin tried to intimidate the media into not running a story.



(it's not technically a YouTube clip, but it's under that tag anyway)

On a totally unrelated note, though I totally disagree with his post, but I must say that if I were running a contest for "Funniest Blog Post Title", it would have to go to BigCityLib today hands down, for his post entitled, John Tory: "I am so totally freaking doomed!" Again, I disagree with the post entirely, but the title just makes me laugh every time I read it!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home